This program provides the transferee with a brief orientation introduction to the city to better understand the location and what living there will be like for them and their family.
We can provide a comprehensive property search program, in any country, for transferees who intend to stay in their new location for 12 months or more. This helps to ensure that their new home matches their lifestyle requirements right from the start.
The right school for a transferee’s children is vital for a successful assignment. At GInter we can conduct a comprehensive school search, in any country, to find the ideal school for children of all ages and backgrounds.
Tailor-made Assistance for Spouses
We provide a tailor-made schedule for transferees’ partners to help them settle in their new location quickly and happily.
Moving internationally can be difficult for expatriates especially if they come from a country with a different language, culture and customs. GInter has a range of services to help:
A program offered to transferred professionals who intend staying for only a short period.
GInter offers assistance in recruiting service personnel such as a housemaid. The service also includes a city tour to help extatriates become familiar with their new surroundings, and identify the best route from home to work.
- Hire services such as internet and cable TV;
- Hire professionals for house maintenance services, such as: painting, plumbing, electricity, etc;
- Assistance services to interview domestic professionals;
- Ending of a lease contract for a property and its return to the landlord;
- Consultancy to help return a property to the owner.
GInter sends a representative to join the client’s company team to support the expatriate services and to be in charge of the entire interface with the client/expatriate and the supplier.
- Personal organizer;
- Cleaning and maintenance arrangements;
- Airport pick up;
- Assistance for house refitment.
Household Goods Rental & Acquisitions
- Acquisition of furniture and electronic appliances;
- Lease of furniture and electronic acquisitions;
- Budget management.
- Immigration documents;
- Inbound and Outbound Assistance.